At Sea Sciences, our mission is to design and build cutting edge, field-usable tools that enable our customers to perform ecosystem monitoring and breakthrough research supporting better management of environmental issues.
Our Acrobat™ systems provides:
- Open structural design to accommodate any payload
- Modular expansion for larger/smaller sensor payloads
- System Power provided for payload and Acrobat™
- Ethernet communications for real-time data transfer
- Work from any small or large vessel in environments ranging from lakes, rivers, estuaries, coastal, shelf and open ocean
- System Portability between deployment platforms
- January 2015 – Sea Sciences ships Acrobat tow body modified to support Kongsberg tranducers.
- March 1, 2015 – Launch of new company website.
- Ongoing 2015 – Acrobat motor upgrades for fine motion wing control.
Share this page